Welcome to GeekShield!
We see that you not logged in or registerd. Please click one of the buttons below!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portal Widgets?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Portal Widgets? on Tue May 01, 2012 8:23 am

smile just a question about widgets; Is there a place where i could get widgets for a forumotion portal/forum that could be as simple as copy and paste that you would recommend? maybe a good idea would be to add a section like that to this forum. I've just been playing around with css and forumotion's features and now im wondering what other widgets could be added

View user profile

2 Re: Portal Widgets? on Tue May 01, 2012 9:39 am

RockerMan

Administrator
Administrator
We do not have widgets enabled, well we do but you can't see them as I have hidden them :P

View user profile http://www.geek-shield.com

3 Re: Portal Widgets? on Wed May 02, 2012 1:26 am

Equal

The main attraction, if you will, of this site is the forum -- a place where everyone converses and requests graphics, reviews, help and games. I don't see any need for a widget, nor a portal, as that would ruin the appeal of the forum.

View user profile

4 Re: Portal Widgets? on Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 am

ahhh sorry guys! wasnt so clear - i didnt mean their should be widgets on this site; i meant a section in this "forumotion specific" catagory related to widgets -- i was looking for widgets, like a clock, scrolling text message etc. that are not default widgets on forumotion free forums and thought i would ask for suggestions on where i could find other widgets if even possible

View user profile

5 Re: Portal Widgets? on Wed May 02, 2012 9:34 am

Equal

Illumin8 wrote:ahhh sorry guys! wasnt so clear - i didnt mean their should be widgets on this site; i meant a section in this "forumotion specific" catagory related to widgets -- i was looking for widgets, like a clock, scrolling text message etc. that are not default widgets on forumotion free forums and thought i would ask for suggestions on where i could find other widgets if even possible

Perhaps if the widgets were in the form of a tab similar to that on the left, but they only open when you hover or click the buttons, that would be a lot smarter.

View user profile

6 Re: Portal Widgets? on Sun May 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Dex‚ô•

Designer
Designer
Omg you guys x.x
There are some website where they allow you to download their widgets, but they have an advertisement on them unless you buy it.
http://www.widgetbox.com/

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum