Welcome to GeekShield!
We see that you not logged in or registerd. Please click one of the buttons below!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Banner thing on the Left Side.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yes or no

The Banner thing on the Left Side. Pollle1050%The Banner thing on the Left Side. Pollri10 50% [ 1 ]
The Banner thing on the Left Side. Pollle1050%The Banner thing on the Left Side. Pollri10 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Adding a mouseover effect Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:29 am

Coddy

Coddy

Hi!

I suggest to add a hover effect to left fixed box from the forum, which say Welcome back Guest and GeekBucks.

What certain? - I don't know how is it called but when you're not achieve to that box that would be hidden to left, when you achieve it, to go to right, so we can see our infos. wink

2The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:35 am

RockerMan

RockerMan
Administrator
Administrator

I'll look into it. However, I want the design of the forum to be very minimal smile

http://www.geek-shield.com

3The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Wed May 02, 2012 1:16 am

Equal

Equal

I don't really think any changes are necessary, but that's just my opinion.

4The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 8:32 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Lol, I don't really know what to call it. But it's quite annoying. Maybe, trying making it Transparent? or moving it right bottom corner?

Last edited by Sir Chivas on Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

5The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:31 am

Equal

Equal

It shouldn't be an annoyance if you're using a computer to access the site. I find it to be more of a handy tool. But it would be okay, I guess to have maybe a tab to the side of it that closes and opens it.

6The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

That's it. Amazing, a tab that closes and opens! Big Grin

I do have full access but seems that it blocks some of the writing.

7The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 am

Equal

Equal

Check that your browser's resolution is set to your monitors, otherwise it may interject with the forum line.

8The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:44 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Well, the only option I have is Zoom out, but It's hard for me to read the text since it's quite small.

9The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 am

Equal

Equal

Have you tried using an alternative browser to see if its just happening with one browser?

10The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Yes, I have tried it with Mozilla, Google Chrome, and Safari. All of them are the same.

11The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

Equal

Equal

I'll discuss it with RockerMan right now, and see what he can do. smile

12The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Alright, thank you very much smile I appreciate it.

Quick question: What browser are you using?

13The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Equal

Equal

I use Google chrome.

14The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Do you have the same problem?

15The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 pm

RockerMan

RockerMan
Administrator
Administrator

Looking for a way to toggle now smile

EDIT: I use google chrome and have no problems.

16The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

I mean, I don't have a problem, but the thing is when I scroll on the board etc, it blocks the Titles Etc, and it somewhat frustrates me.

17The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Equal

Equal

I don't get any of that. It's about 2cm to the left of the forum.line !

18The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 pm

RockerMan

RockerMan
Administrator
Administrator

Hmmm, It's perfect for me >.<

http://screensnapr.com/v/WpuWw6.jpg

19The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

What's the size you have your browser? (Zoom)

20The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Equal

Equal

I seem to have no problem either. I can't really post a picture as there's a 7 day age limit to those who wish to advertise.

21The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Wow, It's quite weird. Well, if you guys want close this. I'll try to zoom out etc. But maybe, try to find a way to toggle it.

22The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:15 pm

RockerMan

RockerMan
Administrator
Administrator

Sir Chivas wrote:What's the size you have your browser? (Zoom)

It's just at default (100%) and screen res is 1680 * 1050

23The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Mines also, default to 100%

How can you view the Screen Res? D: (I feel like a noob)

24The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:20 pm

RockerMan

RockerMan
Administrator
Administrator

Haha, what OS are you on?

25The Banner thing on the Left Side. Empty Re: The Banner thing on the Left Side. Sun May 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas

Microsoft Windows XP (Version 5.1)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum